Tuesday, January 28, 2003

*sits back down.* Okay. It's always a good thing to go away from a frustrating problem for a while, cool off, and come back with a clear head. So. I've tried that here.

That said, this 'blogger' thing is a suggestion by a friend to help maybe keep those folks who care about this little hidden corner of cyberspace - or even those who happen across it with time to kill and no real interest - up to date on what exactly is going on with the site, myself, and sundry other events which migh be useful to post here. So the sorts of things one might expect to see here can range from explaining what's been added, to why it's still under construction, to what happened to me today, to rants.

Well, it's late right now, and I'm beat from attending Further Confusion 2003. So I'm going to bed. More soon.

Kaz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home