Tuesday, January 28, 2003

Whew. Okay, where to begin! First off, I suppose, if anyone knows who the original artist of the image above is or if you are that artist, please, please please, email me. I found it years ago floating around the web, and can no longer remember where or if there was any contact info. I loved the picture, and it matched a place in my head almost exactly, a spot not far from Kaz's clan that I've written about (though not yet posted, really), called Voice Hill, where one can sit and hear the Arluun sing. I basically only kept it for personal viewing and enjoyment - the colors and artistry are simply gorgeous. I've done something I really don't do here, and that's mess about with manipulating an image. This is the first time I've done it, and likely the last. I would much rather have the artist's permission to display it, and if they would rather I not, all it takes is a letter, and I'll take it down and delete it. I have asked around, but not in the right places it seems, because no one seems to know.

I'll talk a little more later, especially about Further Confusion. For now, I have to head out.

Kaz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home