Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Rarest of the Wild was recommended reading in Elfwood's Woodworks for February 2003 - http://www.woodworksezine.com/2003/issue05_feb/columns/reading.html
This is the second work I've had as recomended reading - Minotaur Lullaby made it back in August of 2002, and I must say, I'm rather bemused by it all. Rarest of the Wild is one of my oldest works, and has gone through so many revisions - the latest version of which is now updated in the Wyvern's Library gallery, since I'm looking to perhaps publish it - and yet, whenever I actually get that random email from someone commenting on my writing, it's invariably about Rarest of the Wild. Maybe because out of my longer works, it's actually finished. It has an ending, though the editing never seems to stop. Who knows. It's just another thing that makes me chuckle and scratch my head, though I'm honored that someone recommended me at all. Thanks. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home