Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Trying this Cafe Press shtuff, mostly for my own use and that of my friends. http://www.cafeshops.com/minotaur seems like a nice little addy to me. *g* Eh. I'll put a link up on the main page when it's all set up. Not gotten everything together yet, as I'm still learning, and much of my already completed artwork which I'd like to do all this stuff with is too small. The lack of scanner means I can't redo the image at a decent size either. The last batch of pics are the only ones saved at a large one, and that through sheer luck because I hadn't deleted them yet. So while I'll be using a couple of the black and whites, I'm also having to recolor the ones I wanted to work with. *rubs eyes* Which at this bigger size is going to take even longer. Oy.
Still trying like hell to get a job. Any job. Even flipping burgers again is palatable at this point. Need -money-. Bills to pay. Bah. The economy really bites right now. On the up side, it's given me the chance to look at going back to school, and get back into writing The Hart, which has languished too long, as well as the short story And I was Cast Towards Home. Maybe more progress will be made on them. Imagine that.

Kaz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home