Thursday, September 18, 2003

Bloody hell. If I get one more ninety pound dog that doesn't want to even stand to be lifted into the tub, much less use the stairs, I think I'm going to break my back. Even dogs that should be easy lately have been a bitch to do. And I mean that universally, not just against the actual bitches. *rubs eyes* Add to the fact that work has been pretty busy lately, along with trouble sleeping, and you have one really tired minotaur slogging along.
In depressing news, I finally got a call from the place I interviewed. Took 'em four days longer than they said it would be to call, but I'll give them this, they -did- call. One of the only places I've applied that ever did what they said they would. They called to let me know I didn't get the position. Told you I blew the interview. *snorts* So. Stuck where I am. Coming up on six months I've been working there, and I'm still flat broke, and the place I've been holding my breath for opening has been delayed in construction even longer. How long? Not announced yet. Guess I can exhale, now.
*sighs* I'm so tired. Going to try and sleep some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home