Tuesday, April 01, 2003

My cat, Rill, (short for Mithril) is talking to me. This is a nice thing, because - for those of you who've never met her or heard her when talking with me on the phone... which is just about everybody - she trills. Oh, she can and does meow, but for the most part, when greeting or asking for attention or even just feeling social, she does this very pretty little rolling sound. I almost named her Piccolo when I first got her because of it. I have been assured by my best friend that it's "So cute!" and that I must record her someday so a tape can be sent. *chuckles* I myself, working in the animal shelter, have only met two or three other trilling cats, and none before then, so they're out there, but it seems as though it's a rare thing.
Why am I rambling on about my cat? You gush when you're relieved and/or happy, and you've been worried/depressed/anxious etc. for too long. Which is how I have been for a while. In a way, it's just as well this blog thing hasn't been working - no news can be good news, and I wouldn't have had anything good to say.
But! I do now. *grins* I have a job, thanks to a very good friend of mine, Troy. I'm now a bather of animals at a veterinary hospital. The pay is lousy, and it's 7 days a week, part time, but it's a -job-. Money. Gainful employment. I'll take it and like it. *laughs* My first day is tomorrow.
So! While I might not have the oodles of free time I used to, I now... actually feel like writing/drawing/working on the pics for the cafe press store again. Progress will be made!
That's all for now.


Kaz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home