Thursday, March 11, 2004

Didn't sleep again last night, crashed at last around 5 a.m. Who's surprised? Not I. What is annoying is that over the past two days I've had three effing nosebleeds. It's either the heat - starting to get warmer here, good old California after all - or the stress. Probably a combination of both. Anyway. I finally finished a short story I've had dangling for years, and sent it as well as Wake to Dreams and a short story/prologue thing I've got to elfwood. Now it's just a matter of waiting for it to update.
For lack of anything else to do, I've also put them on my site here, though I tend to want to wait until they're a bit more polished before doing so. Eh. I can make changes when I want. Not like I lack the time, anymore. So. On the site, here is Wake to Dreams (which is a first draft, so will be changing in the future), and Partnership, and A Meeting of Minotaur and Dragon. Yeah, I know, not the most imaginitive title, but the thing is old. Well. Except for the end and some editing throughout. I sent it off to the person who requested it, and hopefully, they'll at least be pleased with it.


Kaz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home