Thursday, July 22, 2004

Brief update here. Mr. B got a new computer, and after much sweating and swearing and rearranging, I have it hooked up and such. I had taken the precaution of putting the necessities on a few floppies, so that I could transfer much of the stuff I needed or might want within the next month, and still keep it off the new comp. But... the new comp doesn't have an A: drive. -_- So I'm installing some of my stuff along with the stuff Mr. B wants, and I'll be functioning again. Sort of... it just means now I have to get used to this too, now, using unfamiliar programs as I am to try and do what I need. I suppose it's good practice, for when I'll finally get my own new computer... about ten years from now. Mrrf.

Site Update: New pic of Kaz by someone better than me at drawing! Much better. *beams* Thanks Sage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home