Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Site Update: Elfwood has published my new work, and though I know anyone who's here has seen it before, there is one sketch, the asiatic buffalo I've been sloooowly working on for my Minotaurs of the World series, that isn't on my site or linked to here. So take a look if you like. Comment if you want. Also, I now have a Deviant Art site. Pretty redundant, I know, but I figured if I had to become a member to comment on a few -other- artists, I might as well use the space they're throwing at me. What the hell, y'know? I suppose I'll add links in the appropriate places on my homepage and here when I get the time again. Actually getting forty hours this week starting tomorrow. Woohoo! Oh wait, that means no free time and staying over at my parents' house again. In proximity to my brother. ...damn.

3 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And what else does it mean when you have to stay over at your parents? Hmmmm? You'll have a lovely little present from the kitty with the red brick nose! At least you have something to look forward to when you -do- return home, right?

AL

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Kaz said...

*grumbles* That's "kitty with the brick red nose".

 
At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mild dyslexia. Sue me. *sticks out tongue*

AL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home