Tuesday, August 10, 2004

So. Had dinner with the family. Good food. Not exactly scintillating conversation, but I have to say, that was half my fault. I didn't exactly contribute. At least the company was agreeable. I did get rather depressed since talk invariably turned to E.J.'s going off to Fresno - that happens Sunday, turns out, because he's got band camp to go to, instead of the end of the month like I initially thought - but that is also no fault of anyone's, and I'm afraid I was rather... curt, when trying to turn the conversaion away from that. I just... really didn't want to think about my own failed attempts at an education that I wanted. So. This is twenty-eight.

Less said about it, the better, I believe.

Dammit. I can't even draw. I left my sketchbook at work. *sighs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home