Tuesday, April 18, 2006

On a side note...

Today, along with others in my class, I first observed then participated in neutering goats. (I got to do the biggest one - Got a challenge for ya Anna, my teacher said.) My first surgical procedure of any kind. A little bit nerve-wracking, but cool and surprisingly easy. Experience: Worth a lot.

Being able to yell at some neanderthal sports monkeys of the male variety who were teasing the program dogs in their outside yard - "Hey! I just castrated a goat and if you assholes don't knock that off, you're next!" - Priceless.

2 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to drop by and say that I adored your artwork. I checked it out on Elfwood. Thank you for posting it.

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Kaz said...

Thank you! :) I appreciate the compliment, and more, the visit. Try my DeviantArt account for more recent tidbits that never make it to Elfwood because of their horrendous time until they process tickets. *grumbles vaguely* You should see a few things not over there, iffen you're really interested.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home